Healthier Way Sweet Chilli Shrimp with Butternut Squash Noodles
- 8 - 12 oz Healthier Way Frozen Organic Butternut Squash Noodles. Fully defrost before cooking.
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 bunch of green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 oz of shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Combine the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, honey and tomato puree in a bowl.
- In a wok heat the oil on a medium to high heat and stir fry the noodles and vegetables for 4 – 5 minutes. If using raw shrimp stir fry with the vegetables.
- Add the sauce to the vegetables, combine and heat through. If using cooked shrimp add with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.