Gluten Free Sweet Potato Brownies
- 3/4 cup Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/3 cup 100% cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/ 180°C. Line a 8 inch square baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until combined. Add the two eggs, and vanilla. Continue beating until incorporated.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl, followed by the Greek yogurt, and mix gently until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts if using.
- For an extra nutritional boost add 1 tablespoon of Love Beets Powder, which is the equivalent of 3 medium sized beets.
- With a spatula, spread the mixture evenly in the baking tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and slice into 16 squares.