Healthier Way Goat Cheese and Walnuts with Beet Noodles
- 8 - 12 oz Healthier Way Frozen Organic Beet Noodles. Fully defrost before cooking.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecans
- Spray oil
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 200°C.
- Combine the honey, mustard, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a bowl and set to one side.
- Lay the beet noodles on a baking tray and spray with the oil, then bake for 5 minutes.
- Place the beet noodles in a large bowl and combine with the dressing.
- Plate the beets and then and top with the goat cheese and walnuts.
- Serve immediately.