Sweet Potato Muffins
- 3/4 cup Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup choc chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 200°C. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin or line the cups with paper muffin cases.
- Mix the Healthier Way Sweet Potato flour, plain flour and baking powder in a bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar and chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl combine the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix until combined. The mixture will be slightly sticky.
- Spoon the mixture in the muffin cups, dividing equally. Bake in the oven for 18 – 20 minutes until golden and well risen. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.